Bit of a profile but read on

Hi
First i,ve gotta say what a great site Trucknet is, i only found it after watching the news on t v and a lady who i think was from Trucknet was speaking on behalf of the great British truckdriver.
Anyway i love all the forums and the words from the likes of coffeeholic and other contributors. A bit about me, i,ve been driving trucks since i was 21 about 30 years ago, mainly fuel tankers but on a few occasions i have driven over the water to France, Holland, Switzerland and Italy. I also did a short stint in Bosnia as a aid convoy driver at the end of 1994.
At present i work at Heathrow at a aviation fuel site carrying out quality control and maintenance tasks. I am moving to the Calais region of France in the spring of 2006, where my girlfriend is going to open up a B/B, and i am going to look for alternative employment not necerssarily in France. So if anyone needs or knows of any companies who need a good conscientious HGV1 driver witha professional approach to his work, I’m open to offers. Maybe an O/D who fancies taking on a second truck and needs someone reliable, please get in touch

welcome to trucknet terry :smiley:

cant help with job but when the B and B IS OPEN let us euro drivers know

reckon craig111 is your man as he lives in that region and has more contacts than a than a circuit breaker in a power plant.

terry c:
First i,ve gotta say what a great site Trucknet is, i only found it after watching the news on t v and a lady who i think was from Trucknet was speaking on behalf of the great British truckdriver.

That wasn’t a lady, that was Lucy. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: Yeah I know, I’m in trouble now. :wink:

Welcome to TruckNet Terry. :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

terry c:

That wasn’t a lady, that was Lucy. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: Yeah I know, I’m in trouble now. :wink:

Welcome to TruckNet Terry. :smiley: :smiley:

You are in soooooo much trouble, :open_mouth: hope you got some very long hauls in future. :laughing:

terry c:
A bit about me, i,ve been driving trucks since i was 21 about 30 years ago, mainly fuel tankers but on a few occasions i have driven over the water to France, Holland, Switzerland and Italy. I also did a short stint in Bosnia as a aid convoy driver at the end of 1994.

Got any photos to post?

terry c:
I am moving to the Calais region of France in the spring of 2006, where my girlfriend is going to open up a B/B,

Do tell us were the B&B is as we often use Hotels round Calais, So if it’s good food, good beer and a bed at a good price and we can park a few artics outside might be able to use it on my runs back from races. :smiley:

r slicker:
reckon craig111 is your man as he lives in that region and has more contacts than a than a circuit breaker in a power plant.

Not any more he doesn’t.He’s back living in Cornwall,and has been for several months.

Thanks for the replies and the welcome, no chance of getting any artics into our place but if you dont mind parking nearby i’ll come and get you and drop you back in the morning. We wont be open til late summer, i will keep you informed. The village we are moving to is called Renty very close to Fauquembergues say that after a few beers, junction 4 A26. Take care all