Bit of a long shot.............

…but does anyone know of an owner driver in the Portsmouth/Southampton/South Coast area by the name of Lee Robinson? I’m led to believe that he was the previous owner of a truck ive just bought and was hoping for a quick chat with him about the service history.

Cheers
Matt

Anyone?

If you know where the truck was serviced you could always ask the dealer for a printout of works carried out, if it was an independent garage you might be out of luck though. Good luck.

Ive asked the dealer it was serviced at, they gave me a brief outline of the work but couldn’t print it off for me. Dealer maintained from new

Matt

They normally keep a database on such work in case there are any recalls or warranty work, maybe another word to them but a different person, possibly higher up the scale and telling them that you do not want it for free may also help. It should be easy to obtain if only done by one dealer.

Asking the dealer just which of Portsmouth/Southampton/South Coast might help in finding him. They might even let slip a road name if asked in the right manner… and was there a trading name?

What have you bought? What line of work would it of been from general haul, tipper, flat bed etc I’ll ask my boss there’s not many people he doesn’t know but it would help narrow it down.

xfmatt:
Ive asked the dealer it was serviced at, they gave me a brief outline of the work but couldn’t print it off for me. Dealer maintained from new

Matt

He could but he wasn’t willing to , calling BS on that :unamused:

It’s not fair for me to post addresses but if you look at the VOSA website, all o licence holders are listed. If he was an owner operator he will be there.
There is a match that sounds like it may be the same person you are trying to find.

Thanks for all the help guys. I did find the address of said haulier on the Vosa database but I was only really wanting a phone number if someone on here knew of him or in fact he was on here himself. Don’t want to stalk him down to find every last detail, i’m happy enough with what the dealer told me!

Matt