Birthdays

Birthdays
Congratulations to: OssieD (65), Giblsa (36)

ROG:
Birthdays

Hi ROG,
Birthdays are a bit like Xmas, some people don’t celebrate it, (me) so I’d be careful before posting anything about somebody’s birthday…
Just a thought. :wink:

Cheers for now,
Dave. :smiley:

Bah Humbug :angry:

dieseldave:

ROG:
Birthdays

Hi ROG,
Birthdays are a bit like Xmas, some people don’t celebrate it, (me) so I’d be careful before posting anything about somebody’s birthday…

Cheers for now,

Err… they posted their birthdays on the site :wink:

ROG:

dieseldave:

ROG:
Birthdays

Hi ROG,

Cheers for now,

Err… they posted their birthdays on the site :wink:

no we didnt the website does it automatically. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thanks anyway Rog :wink: :wink:

Giblsa:
no we didnt the website does it automatically. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only if you add it to your profile :wink:

Birthdays
Congratulations to: Jen (24)

I wonder if she has made that delivery yet :question: :question:

Thanks ROG

No that little monkey is still in the oven 2 days overdue today :frowning: :frowning:

Jen:
Thanks ROG

No that little monkey is still in the oven 2 days overdue today :frowning: :frowning:

Thought - Why do you think councils put speed humps near maternity hospitals :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Jen:
Thanks ROG

Jump the hubby Jen… worked a treat for our first :laughing:

SWraith:

Jen:
Thanks ROG

Jump the hubby Jen… worked a treat for our first :laughing:

Still here :cry: :cry: :imp: :imp:

its mine today but im not telling you how old i am :wink: :wink:

Happy birthday 164480

It’s mine aswell… 34 today :open_mouth: though according to my sister-in-law I must be 40 (cheeky cow)

I remembered this thread from a conversation with a lad in our village.

He said he wasn’t at work today because it is his birthday. Why, what is the big deal about birthdays?

I don’t understand the fuss, and to lose a full days pay because of some weird anniversary seems mad.

Wheel Nut:
I remembered this thread from a conversation with a lad in our village.

He said he wasn’t at work today because it is his birthday. Why, what is the big deal about birthdays?

I don’t understand the fuss, and to lose a full days pay because of some weird anniversary seems mad.

my sentiments exactly :wink: