Birmingham - West Midlands companies

Hi Lads

Would anyone be willing to name some companies worth calling about some tramping work from Birmingham, West Midlands area, please?

Cheers

Steve Benton,Richard Gary Ford,Solihull Transport

Thanks 5RRF for those tips
Will try them in the next couple of days.
If anyone has any other ideas of who to contact , please feel free to post.

Cheers

There are so many, just check the web, Sheldon & Clayton, Birds, PDS, Clarkes, Pentalever, Chambers & Cook - the list will go on and on, good luck.

birds run up to stranraer for irish ferry every day/night

brados:
There are so many, just check the web, Sheldon & Clayton, Birds, PDS, Clarkes, Pentalever, Chambers & Cook - the list will go on and on, good luck.

Are Sheldon & Clayton still buying other companies out for fun? They seemed to go through a spell a couple of years ago when it was as if they bought someone over every week.:smiley:

When you drive past their yard you would think so, always a good mix of trucks in their.

weewulliewinkie:

Aye :laughing: AKA MONTY’s :sunglasses: good luck :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: A75 D&G police! :smiley:

hkloss1:
Hi Lads

Would anyone be willing to name some companies worth calling about some tramping work from Birmingham, West Midlands area, please?

Cheers

David Watson transport have got a depot in stafford , crane trucks / rigids / artics / flats and curtainsiders . not a bad company to work for . dont know if they have any vacancies , worth giving them a call tho .

Thanks guys for your replies, much appreciated.
Will give them a call and see what if they have anything going.

Cheers

You could try Gregg’s in Minworth, I’d say that’s a doddle for distinctly average money.

5RRF:
Steve Benton,Richard Gary Ford,Solihull Transport

He said could we name some worth calling :smiley:

Hi Adam

If you know anything about the above mentioned companies I would love to hear from you.
Do you know any better ones?

Cheers

ps. Is there any Eddie Stobart depot in or around Birmingham or West Middlands where they might need class 1 drivers?

Rgf logistics mate works for them hes out all week nearest stobarts I think is j15 m6 at stoke.

Jeff

Roadways up at Dordon. But surely there are plenty in Brum to choose from? :wink:

hkloss1:
Hi Adam

If you know anything about the above mentioned companies I would love to hear from you.
Do you know any better ones?

Cheers

ps. Is there any Eddie Stobart depot in or around Birmingham or West Middlands where they might need class 1 drivers?

Sure stobart has trucks based at hams hall at the purina depot.
Did have a few year ago when I was there…

There are stobs based at purina but only a few, he’s got 20 going in to T at Lichfield nowish, would be your best bet if you’re hard for Eddie & don’t mind trolley work.

Silver_Surfer:
There are stobs based at purina but only a few, he’s got 20 going in to T at Lichfield nowish, would be your best bet if you’re hard for Eddie & don’t mind trolley work.

I’m not hard for Eddie, Silver Surfer, just trying to find a company willing to employ a tramper driver without the mandatory 2 years experience, which I do not have.
I know Eddie takes drivers such as me, and I haven’t heard yet of a company paying their trampers better money than Eddie does.
I might be wrong , but every one is slugging Eddie, but all companies employing trampers pay the same money as Eddie does, or less.
Name me a company that pays their trampers more then Eddie does.

Fatboy slimslow:

weewulliewinkie:

Aye :laughing: AKA MONTY’s :sunglasses: good luck :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: A75 D&G police! :smiley:

+1 goodluck there, :open_mouth:

Sbt will take u on no prob they are looking for drivers or was even i got a call asking to go back :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: