Biofuel

I see at DIRFT there is going to be a biofuel filling station. Coming from the M1 to the 1st roundabout, on the other side there is a big hoarding advertising it. Will see if I can get a website next time I pass.

Would you want to put any in your wagon though?

Silver_Surfer:

Depends on the cost I suppose. I was running my landrover discovery on it with no problems and saving at the time about 30p a litre.
Don’t all McDonald’s trucks run on biofuel recycled from the restaurants?
I was reading yesterday that prince Charles runs his range rover and jaguar both on biodiesel. He runs his Aston martin on bioethynol that is recycled from waste wine! WTF is waste wine? I never get any waste lol!

Don’t run the night heater on it :wink: .

skids:

Silver_Surfer:

Depends on the cost I suppose. I was running my landrover discovery on it with no problems and saving at the time about 30p a litre.
Don’t all McDonald’s trucks run on biofuel recycled from the restaurants?
I was reading yesterday that prince Charles runs his range rover and jaguar both on biodiesel. He runs his Aston martin on bioethynol that is recycled from waste wine! WTF is waste wine? I never get any waste lol!

Yeah McDonald’s trucks abroad use their own used vegetable oil drained from their fryers - cost effective I suppose.
I am not too sure either about the wasted wine and where on earth you would get enough to fill up your tank :astonished:

Hi all, just passed the sign at dirft and website is www.gasrec.co.uk.

Looks quite interesting. I’ve noticed the stobart Volvo FM’s that use it at some of the RDC’s and the site has an impressive client list.

… and the price is :question:

Isn’t all the fuel we now buy bio fuel to a certain extent.

kr79:
Isn’t all the fuel we now buy bio fuel to a certain extent.

yes upto 7% mix i think