Binned it

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38938615

Car driver was completely at fault there. At least all the ■■■■ stayed in the tank…

■■■■ happens

He got the ■■■■■■ end of the stick.

AndrewG:
Car driver was completely at fault there. At least all the [zb] stayed in the tank…

The second car was wide on that corner, but the red one in front looked like they were moving to the left due to the tractor, indication the tractor may be partially to blame…

Not conclusive in my opinion!

The car was already over the centre line when it struck the tractor. Case closed.

Unless there’s other CCTV footage that shows the tractor doing something wrong prior to entering the video I’d have to put the blame 100% on the car.

Having said that, I struggle to see what the tractor could have been doing to make the driver of the black car cross the centre of the road.

Probably texting.
Or maybe he normally cycles,forgot he wasnt on his bike and took offense at the large vehicle not stopping to ensure his safety and thought he’d teach the driver some manners?
Yep, im going with that. All the cyclists fault

Racing the Audi…■■

I’d say its the car drivers fault - he over the middle of the road . That slurry tanker was empty - if it had been full no way would it have stopped where it did - thats a 2500 gallon tanker ( at least ) so 15 ton of contents plus the weight of the tank (4-5 ton ) and the tractor ( at least 7 ton ) gives a total of just shy of 30 ton . No way would it stop so quick or balance like it did - if it had been full it would have been in your mans front room .

Oh well, he’s got the right trailer to empty his brown pants into.

I’m pretty sure he was empty too. Surprising how easy it was for such a small car to nudge it into a jackknife although he may have already locked up not sure if even modern tractors have ABS - might be technically much harder with wet discs.

The red car seems to be following the road round to the left, the second car carries on straight. Was he texting/on phone?

Black car does not look to be concentrating .Either that or misjudged over taking red car ,thinking hes invincible and not noticing tractor.
Idiot either way.

I had a similar incident many years ago… car came round the bend ahead too fast and tried to over compensate his steering… result was he came onto my side of the road slightly and tapped my offside front wheel, the steering wheel yanked hard to the right and truck took a hard right just like in this vid. Looks like the same sort of thing happened here.