Bin Lorry driver risings

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g … ws_central

Coming soon to an agency or company near you… :unamused:

Resigns 5 minutes before he was about to get the bump so he didn’t have to face a displinary panel! Milking the sick pay right up to the end. He is a ■■■■■■■ disgraceful excuse for a human being, hopefully karma finds him.

One would hope that the DVSA will have revoked his licence on medical grounds by now. It’s not as if they don’t know about it any more.

Then again…

How he didnt get at least a couple of years is beyond me , failure to declare medical issues is serious enough when it results in deaths is just incredible

Come on lads back to work some people need our tax

I can’t see how chucking his job in is going to keep him out of jail…

Winseer:
I can’t see how chucking his job in is going to keep him out of jail…

It wont and he should be banged up

MrFlibble:
One would hope that the DVSA will have revoked his licence on medical grounds by now. It’s not as if they don’t know about it any more.

Then again…

They did, then gave him it back, then revoked it again. He was arrested a few weeks ago for driving (his car) without a license !

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g … t-34438129

trubster:
Coming soon to an agency or company near you… :unamused:

doubt very much he will work again,too well known

The council will be glad, he will avoid jail and those who employed him have now received his resignation and will absolve themselves of all responsibility.

What I don’t understand is how some drivers are allowed to keep there entitlement, I see drivers everyday who are in very poor health i’m amazed this type of tragic event is not more common.

I suppose we’ll have to fund his disability now, blue badge and benefits as he’s unemployable.

Still no justice for the families of the people who died.
Must be heart breaking for them.

What the ■■■■ is a risings?

Sapper

Uncleskid:
Come on lads back to work some people need our tax

LOL - Spot on! :smiley:

Resigns spelt badly lol

mattecube:
Resigns spelt badly lol

Yep released just after I posted but didn’t bother to change took a while to spot mind :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But then never could spell as dyslexic pleased for those that can this is prob why I drive

Well by driving his car he’s proved beyond any doubt that he a toss about no one. :angry:

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe the guy was driving his car because there was a miscommunication/misunderstanding? They’ve taken his licence away and returned it, maybe they’ve done the same again yet this time he was caught with his pants down through error.

But alas, the whiter than white brigade triumph again.

peterm:
Well by driving his car he’s proved beyond any doubt that he a toss about no one. :angry:

He proved that the second he filled in the form to get his license back in April