billy liars,,

buck rogers:
there is a guy at our place(life would be duller without him though) whos stories over the years are…well…unbelivable,one of our all time favorites when asked if he had ever been stopped by the police(this actually happened in front of 10+ drivers blowing the froth off a couple one night in ackworth).
“yeh well i was in the army and i had 56 tonne of dynamite on the back going round the 25,and coppers were surrounding my truck when i noticed my rear trailer axle was on fire.the coppers did a “box in” on me,but i kept going,cos i had a mate who owned a field further round,coppers were trying to run me off the road onto the hard shoulder but i kept going.i pulled off the carriageway,through the fence and into the field,jumped out and pulled the pin and had it away on me toes.”
when another ex forces lad reminded him of the fact the army would never allow such a high volume of explosives to be carried on a single load,he said"thats when we realised,the trailer was empty".
nearly beats his pinching and hiding a nuclear warhead in his garage when he was in the forces,to test the armys security measures.he had it at home all weekend apparently…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Think I’ve met him Buck, he WAS the first guy into the embassy, he DID used to do 3 Barcelonas a week, and he DID choke Linda Lovelace :smiley: :smiley:

it cheered us up no end,we had trouble reaching the sides though the manure was that deep :laughing: ,excuse my ignorance who is linda lovelace :question: :question: :blush: :blush:

buck rogers:
excuse my ignorance who is linda lovelace :question: :question: :blush: :blush:

google is your friend. Just search for linda lovelace or ■■■■■■■■■■■ :wink:
coz if I post a link to her pic I`m liable to get banned

buck rogers:
it cheered us up no end,we had trouble reaching the sides though the manure was that deep :laughing: ,excuse my ignorance who is linda lovelace :question: :question: :blush: :blush:

Jeez Buck, and I thought you were a proper Geordie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . She was the “star” of the famous ■■■■ flick “■■■■■■■■■■”. I thought it was a film about a sword swallower but was pleasantly mistaken.

also linda lovelace for president if my memory serves me right did a monika ? :smiley:

the maoster:

buck rogers:

Jeez Buck, and I thought you were a proper Geordie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . She was the “star” of the famous ■■■■ flick “■■■■■■■■■■”. I thought it was a film about a sword swallower but was pleasantly mistaken.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

buck rogers:
nearly beats his pinching and hiding a nuclear warhead in his garage when he was in the forces,to test the armys security measures.he had it at home all weekend apparently…

I know, I helped him :laughing:

It reminds me of my old boss, he set on a new driver and they were all in the tea hut talking one day. Bill mentioned the war and the new bloke told him he was in the same regiment, turns out the regiment didn’t exist and Bill wasn’t even old enough to be in the war. Even more amazing was the fact that Frank Harper had pulled Bill out of a burning tank in North Africa :laughing:

peirre:

buck rogers:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lovelace

jessicas dad:

peirre:

buck rogers: