Biggriffin spotters club

Had a phone call from the mighty Beaver this afternoon to say he spotted the second tier fridge driver going north on the M6.

It was a good day for Beaver; he spotted Biggriffin, spoke on the phone to me three times and as his piece de resistance got a ■■■■■■■■ to dig into his dusty pockets and pay for breakfast! :smiley:

I spoke to Beaver as he was travelling in Robroy’s cowboy truck. I said I wished I had a picture 'cos I’d post it here entitled “Brokeback ■■■■■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Not sure why the handle fits as he drives a 75 Daf :laughing: :wink:

^^^^ miaowwww. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:
I spoke to Beaver as he was travelling in Robroy’s cowboy truck. I said I wished I had a picture 'cos I’d post it here entitled “Brokeback ■■■■■■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Aye, he got me there under false pretences by saying HE would pay for breakfasts, then went on to fleece me by making sure I paid, (true to form :unamused: )
But…
He then went on to totally embarrass me. :open_mouth:
While taking him back to his motor in my macho pick up trurrrck :sunglasses: ('cowboy truck’indeed :unamused: . :smiling_imp: ) I had to tell him to keep down and out of sight.
I’m kinda well known around those parts and did not want to lose my street cred by being seen with a scouser in a shell suit travelling with me. :open_mouth:
:smiley:

In my defense, as the 2nd fridge driver, it wasn’t me North on the M6 today, I was around the locals, and a quick raid on east London, and the warm Beer drinker, needs to keep his mirrors in as I shall be around his manor tomorrow. As for breakfast, I’ve heard frosties are trending.