Big Wheelers, Cardiff?

Anyone on here used these for their training? All reviews on the net seem to be positive and when I had my medical there they seem very professional. Thinking of booking the hour assessment drive with them and get my class 2 booked.

Consider booking an assessment somewhere else. This will either confirm your decision or lead you down an alternative path.

If you’re happy with what you’ve seen and you’re still happy when you’ve had your assessment then you should go for it.

Standards of training vary so well worth having a look around.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hello Newbie, I don’t know where you are but I went with ATTS in Brynmenyn near Bridgend.

I found them all to be really good and patient lol. I didn’t fancy Big Wheelers after having my medical there, which was fine, but then they didn’t make any effort to tell me how to book a trial drive or what they offer etc. and it put me off tbh.

ATTS have a few different trainers but they are all very good at what they do and explain things in plain speak lol.

Why not try both training providers to see what they’re like?

Yes I could do I suppose. I’m in Rhondda so Bridgend is only half hour drive opposed to Cardiff which is an hour. Like you say I could do trial drive and compare prices and work out what’s best. Cheers.

I’m in the Rhondda too lol it’s near Black Mill / Bryncethyn so I go down through Gilfach Goch and is easy enough to get to.

Good luck!