Big Thanks To Rog

Hi all first post on here,

adamski90:
Hi all first post on here,

Just wanted to say a big thank you to ROG who today gave up his time free of charge to assess my driving
prior to me commencing my cat C training. His advice and knowledge will I am sure prove invaluable when the
big day comes, so once again many thanks ROG.

You’re welcome

I hope it stands you in good stead for when you start your LGV training with your chosen provider

Well done Rog are you back amongst us? Hope so the world needs your skills. PS Happy new year

LGVTrainer:
Well done Rog are you back amongst us? Hope so the world needs your skills. PS Happy new year

Unfortunately not doing paid instruction :cry:

Went out in his private vehicle and advised (for free) on some DSA basics because of years of ‘bad habits’

As he has quite a few weeks before practical training and does drive vans for a living then he will have time and plenty of miles to practice before going for LGV training so that should save his instructor time on re-instigating the basics

Gave me something useful to do for a time and he his welcome to do another run out with me in a few weeks if he wants to ensure he is on the right track :smiley:

LGVTrainer:

Very impressed with the design of the Flair Training website . Was it an off the shelf package or specially written ?