Big thanks to peter smythe + trucknet

So i have passed my class 2 + cpc and just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Peter Smythe, I got through with silly 3 minors

Went for my medical in october time last year and now march got class 2 + cpc,

I Travelled best part of 200 miles a few times but was def worth it,

Also cheers to Tim who was my instructor, he is very good as (I’m sure the others are) :smiley: , I had very clear and precise instructions and comments etc that all made sence and clicked more and more each day of training, so thanks tim !!

From the start Pete answered all my questions nothing seemed too much trouble, and of course all the guys on here have been excellent, anything i have needed to understand I’ve done it through trucknet, guess its just where to go from here, I’m thinking class 1 which was what i set out from the start, maybe adr too, funds dependant,

Sorry for not giving a breakdown of my whole experience etc my mind is a bit blank but I’m sure that will come out on comments on here,

Anyway just to say thanks to all that have helped me get my class 2, and i will pass on what limited experience i have to others for help etc. :slight_smile:

Congrats on the pass

Congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats on the pass.

:smiley: :smiley:

Driving up from London in May to Peter’s based on reputation. Glad to hear you had a good experience and result. Well done.

Well done Pal.

Well done pal

well done mate

Word up Dog. Sick effort.

The above are a pair of statements recommended to me by my 10 year old stepson.

I understand it means " Hiya mate…well done ".

Nice one wee man!!

Nice on congratulations, time to get driving!

Congrats Wee Man, glad all the travelling was worth it! :smiley:

cheers everyone ,

But only 50% there really, class one next :open_mouth:

And so it continues lol

In some ways you’ve already done the hard one. All the best with the CE.

Peter Smythe:
In some ways you’ve already done the hard one. All the best with the CE.

Cheers pete, yeah just need to sort out the usual stuff , funds, dates etc, mostly funds lol,

Still cant believe I was able to stand up fully in your new IVECO! , lol lovely truck though it was good to get in it, maybe it will be available if I choose arctic instead of drawbar :wink:

All our candidates are welcome to choose their training vehicle. We never 100% guarantee that you will get it though I cant recall it ever being the case that we’ve changed one. It would only be in emergency.

BTW, the red MAN is just as tall.

Not at all surprised you could stand up in it, though for a Wee Man I seem to recall your pretty tall!!

:smiley: