Big Pink Artic

I dont know if i could drive round in the big pink artic I saw yesterday - just off junct 10 M6 - I did laugh wondering if the driver was kitted out in pink saftey boots and high viz ! it would have been like camo. Then I did wonder if a crackin lady trucker was driving it,… but I was headed the wrong way to find out !

any one know which firm it was - all i could see was big and pink down the sides

cheers

There are a few companies that have pink trucks

Robinsoms of Worcester
Pink Skips from Telford
Alltruck vehicle rentals used to have a few pink tractor units
Guinan Girls Logistics trucks used to be pink, now they are black with pink chassis and livery, but their skelly trailers are still pink

Who cares what colour the truck is, if money is being made and the bills are being paid I wouldn’t be bothered much about the colour.
I think most people would agree.

Travis perkins have a rigid painted pink for Breats Cancer Awareness

I once saw a German truck on the M25. It was black and had huge “Dildoking” sign-writing on the trailer!

What make was it? There is a scania highline from the north east and coltons have got a pink volvo. Though that one is a ■■■■■■■■■ man who drives it. Not a little female driver

It’s Katem from up this way spennymoor or somewhere like that they from I think but I’m sure it is only local what they do

Smoggie89:
It’s Katem from up this way spennymoor or somewhere like that they from I think but I’m sure it is only local what they do

Katem do have a pink artic, they too use it to promote breast cancer awareness, there was an article in T&D recently about it too.

I’d post the T&D link but don’t know how to atm. :blush:

That I would be 99% certain, a Robinsons of Worcester. My boss likes his pink - which is prob why there are 19 of us spread across europe. We have a couple of pink tippers too, and now a pink curtainsider to boot. Although that only has pink front and back, with grey curtains.
As for the fashion… well pink boots are not yet in service, however Pink polo shirts and hats, grey jackets are standard issue… for us blokes - alas no women, sorry female drivers, have graced the fleet with there presence.
When you travel around - particularly with the pink trailers in tow, a lot of people notice them, and point them out. You could say its putting Trucking and Road Haulage in a new light, at least a more fashionable take. Just gander at the website, and link to the facebook page to see all the comments we get from across europe.

motosnape:
I once saw a German truck on the M25. It was black and had huge “Dildoking” sign-writing on the trailer!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: tryed to find a pic of that trailer :frowning:

Don’t Robinson of worschester Let his customers pick the truck names? I’m sure I read it in a truck mag a few years ago

DieselDemon:
Who cares what colour the truck is, if money is being made and the bills are being paid I wouldn’t be bothered much about the colour.
I think most people would agree.

I agree, I once had a pink MAN 20-321 and pulled a pink trailer with ‘Think Pink’ on the back doors, it paid the bills :wink:

Maybe it was one of Spankys to match his pants :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

‘Pink Link’ from Huddersfield have been running a fleet of trucks in pink for nigh on 20yrs, probably longer.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Seen one of Robinsons in Toxteth the other week, He had a pink hi viz and a pink shovel on the trailer :blush: :blush: :blush:

Coincidence this post coming up now, never seen a pink unit until yesterday, out in the car, saw a Robinson of Worcester pink Daf in the layby at the top of my road. There was a firm around here for a while with tippers in white with yellow signwriting, had one motor lettered in pink with a female driver, haven’t seen any of them lately mind.
Bernard