Big Momma is no more

I saw ‘Big Momma’ on the M6 Toll last night. I was heading north and it south, was it you? I did flash but got no response. I was in a white Daf with DHL decals pulling a DHL Hydraroll trailer.

All the best mate. Are you the bear who was on brain haulage and then maritime? You are the same age as me. And i still think i am superman, but that is because i keep forgetting how old i am :smiley: i do need to stop jumping of trucks etc, as i am having trouble with me joints. :frowning: good advice btw.

Coffeeholic:
I saw ‘Big Momma’ on the M6 Toll last night. I was heading north and it south, was it you? I did flash but got no response. I was in a white Daf with DHL decals pulling a DHL Hydraroll trailer.

That was him,he was probably half asleep :smiley:
You should try talking to him on the phone,he nods completely off then!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

Sorry, Coffee LOLOL … yes, I had loaded in Motherwell and was running home before sodding off early doors Monday morning for Gouda.

Thetaff:
That was him,he was probably half asleep :smiley:
You should try talking to him on the phone,he nods completely off then!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and then you never answered the phone for 3 days, yer miserable Welsh git!!!

i stopped jumping of them when i did it one day and knees just went.i climb up and down know.hope your op goes well and good luck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Guys…On my very 1st day of driving. An older man climbed out of his cab, took a walking stick out with him and hobbled to a fuel pump. I asked him why the stick? Being a nosey git as I am! :blush:
He said…
“Son…Never, ever, jump from your cab, or off the back of your wagon.”
Me being me, ignored this. And for the last 12 months, my knees are killing me. There you go! :open_mouth: