bid for loads

Is there a web site that select haulers can bid on a load either UK or Europe

Hopefully not! There are already too many idiots in the haulage industry working for less than the job costs.

I hate such websites and hope that whoever uses them likes it when their local customer decides to also uses such sites .

Returnloads.net doesn’t work on a bidding basis but it advertises loads!!

Yes,there is one in states ubid.com. Every one is at it

had someone call me the other day mansfield to glasgow 26 pallets £440, once id stop laughing i then went on to tell them how much i wanted to do the job, they put the phone down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Hopefully not! There are already too many idiots in the haulage industry working for less than the job costs.

You may as we’ll stand for nothing AS work for nothing

“Pay peanuts GET monkeys”

There are to many people undercutting the rates and knackering the job already. Certainly don’t want anyone bidding for work, which is about the same as tendering for work.

On a lighter note I find shipping wars on sky telly quite entertaining :laughing:

Tarmac duck:
On a lighter note I find shipping wars on sky telly quite entertaining :laughing:

They’ve got “Care in the Community” in the U.S. too!

Try haulageexchange.co.uk/ There is no bidding involved but I heard it is a good one for back loads.

www.trans.eu but some of the prices on offer look insulting where there given.

Haulage exchange is a good site. Is there any site for chilled?

albaa:
Is there any site for chilled?

We do a fair bit of chilled out of Cross Hands :slight_smile:

Tipper Tom:

albaa:
Is there any site for chilled?

We do a fair bit of chilled out of Cross Hands :slight_smile:

Didn’t you go back to the tippers in the end?

Yeah start Tomorrow

Oh, good luck with the new job

syva:
Try haulageexchange.co.uk/ There is no bidding involved but I heard it is a good one for back loads.

Actually haulage exchange is a bid site as uts the same site that operates a courier side lets just say the rates on the courier side mostly are low i would hazard a guess that the haulage side is the same

m1cks:
Oh, good luck with the new job

Cheers fella. Going ok so far. Mainly local ATM so home every day

albaa:
Haulage exchange is a good site. Is there any site for chilled?

www.coolload.com