Bibby Transport?

Just wondering if anyone has or does work for Bibby transport?

Just wondering what they are like to work for as I understand that they are looking for drivers?

If you don’t want to post comments on the open forum because you work there please feel free to message directly… Interested in thoughts on wages, how they treat their staff ect…

Thanks

I just checked their website and it says we currently have no vacancies but please keep checking this site

I know of a depot where they are… They are also recruiting through agencies to work direct for them in certain areas…

I don’t work for them but there always floating about my yard, I think there on about £9/£10 an hour but could be wrong.
All the drivers ive spoken to have never had a bad word to say, easy enough work and decent trucks.
that’s the best I can give you

Thruxton:
I know of a depot where they are… They are also recruiting through agencies to work direct for them in certain areas…

think they have there own in-house agency you join

scotstrucker:

Thruxton:

think they have there own in-house agency you join

Bibbys own … Direct Workforce … started out based in Leeds … was started by two great lasses Dawn & Kelly - not sure if either are still involved. I know there are several offices now … Scunthorpe, Manchester ( I think ) & Biggleswade / Bedford area. Might be others … try Google :wink:

matt18244:
All the drivers ive spoken to have never had a bad word to say, easy enough work and decent trucks.

+1, I’ve had the pleasure of working for them through Agy many years ago, never heard of a driver leave or even a permanent vacancy arise…