'BG' Plates

Over the past week, whilst pounding around the M25 and up and down the M20, M3 M27 and various ‘A’ roads, I have noticed our roads are becoming infested with cars in various states of decreptitude, all sporting ‘BG’ plates. Yes folks, it appears that the rush from Bulgaria is now in full swing. Anybody else noticed this?

Yip, and a few lada’s from ruskie land too…

I`ve noticed quite a few towards the Lincoln Norkolk area.
Also does anyone know where the Plates with the country “TR” is from?

Well they missed the “pole” positions

TR = Turkey :wink: :wink:

mpj81:
I`ve noticed quite a few towards the Lincoln Norkolk area.
Also does anyone know where the Plates with the country “TR” is from?

Turkey.

Cheers Clarky, that has been doing my head in for quite a while. Must be working nights that does it.

Never noticed till i read this post, then last night spotted 5 between Kings Lynn and Corby.

Lets hope this influx of European nationals help steady the economic listing ship we’re on and straighten us up for the future!!

But i doubt it! :unamused:

Koop:
Lets hope this influx of European nationals help steady the economic listing ship we’re on and straighten us up for the future!!

Look on the bright side, when things get desperate we can eat them. :laughing: :laughing:

DieselDemon:

Koop:

Look on the bright side, when things get desperate we can eat them. :laughing: :laughing:

Or sell them a decent car that doesn’t look as if will disintigrate over 50mph :laughing:

Why are there so many British registered cars and trucks in England with an S in the area code? Especially when they reckon they can do without us :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Why are there so many British registered cars and trucks in England with an S in the area code? Especially when they reckon they can do without us :stuck_out_tongue:

Because dealers source the vehicles cheaper in Scotland and sell them at a higher price to the well heeled southerners :laughing:

Koop:

It wont as they will in most cases be sending money back to families outside the country therefore less money in britain