Beware These Dodgy People!

So there I was sleeping away when I was rudely awoken by 2 really strange people. Now when I went to bed, these 2 trucks were nowhere near me. One was trying to be discreet and was only showing his rear end off (Probably too ashamed not to have a proper Pete, and the other was stuck out in the middle of the parking lot because the hood on his tractor, coupled with the seat being on the floor, meant he couldn’t see to park properly… :laughing:

It is worth noting that the phantom paperer has been at work again… If you look at the rose between the two thorns you will see the newly applied paperwork!!

■■■■■■ in Canada/US !! :smiley:

I have a t-shirt with a Panda on it, that fat ■■■■ on the left has copied me :open_mouth: :laughing:

Chris Moyles in fancy dress as deputy dog :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There at leastnow you cann make out their faces. :open_mouth:

Very scary.Was the photo taken the night before,during,or the morning after ? Hard to tell :slight_smile:

flat to the mat:
Very scary.Was the photo taken the night before,during,or the morning after ? Hard to tell :slight_smile:

Must be before lunch looking at the stae of nmm on the left :laughing:

bobthedog:
It is worth noting that the phantom paperer has been at work again… If you look at the rose between the two thorns you will see the newly applied paperwork!!

Bloody typical, an empty parking lot and someone has to park next to you with a fridge :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

He’s a Johnlander… Allowances must be made for the fridge… :laughing:

Deputy Dawg… Love it!!! :laughing: :laughing: And Dave, you know Mark really well, don’t you!!

bobthedog:

Sorry BTD but your just so wrong the White PETE is a proper PETE its the future which is to replace the classic 379 like the Black one of NMM

Now when you say look at the rose between the two thorns i think what you ment to say was,

Look at little red riding :laughing: HOOD :laughing: parked between to real PETE`S :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I have said before, I am satisfied with the size of my ■■■■■ and need no extensions… And dare I say that the curvy Pete on the left of the pic is probably your favourite because it resembles your current build■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: