Beware - A446 staged accident attempt x2

Coming up 446 from Belfry to Bassetts pole - White Merc, Irish plate ?LZ■■? catches up dark 4x4 - doing 40mph - gets right up its rear, 4x4 starts weaving, I pull well back, thinking geezer in 4x4 must be drunk. speed drops to about 35. Just level with the Cricket club (for those who know it), the 4x4 brakes hard, and turns right, the Merc slams his anchors on, as do I - miss him by some distance, not sure if it was some 6th sense, or paranoia from reading this forum, but i gave them loads of room.

Good news - missed him - Bad news pallett of Beer took a tumble

Get back to yard, write up incident, another driver comes in chuntering about 2 idiots on the 446 - almost exact same thing happened to him (he missed them as well)

All reported to plod (not holding breath)

Be careful out there

This happen to me last Tuesday car slowing down then speeding up on the A446, but he turned left by Archers and the car in front of me stopped and i didn’t and hit him. On the Monday before same thing with the car, my mate slowed down but the Palletways D/Decker hit him hard writing our D/Decker off. Friday night coming up to Archers see the blue lights flashing slow down to find a UK pallet D/Decker smashed up, he had hit a Merc s class turning right at the last min. Looking at this i’am going the long way round to Palletforce at Burton.

fallguy:
This happen to me last Tuesday car slowing down then speeding up on the A446, but he turned left by Archers and the car in front of me stopped and i didn’t and hit him. On the Monday before same thing with the car, my mate slowed down but the Palletways D/Decker hit him hard writing our D/Decker off. Friday night coming up to Archers see the blue lights flashing slow down to find a UK pallet D/Decker smashed up, he had hit a Merc s class turning right at the last min. Looking at this i’am going the long way round to Palletforce at Burton.

To be honest the long way round to Burton If I assume correctly you mean M42 A5 A38 there is only about 5 mins in it.

No, for me it will be M1, A50 then south A38 about 5 min’s longer.

Spoke to another driver last who hit a car on the same road doing the same thing. 2 cars going slow first one turns at the last min, second
car stops hoping the truck behind hits them but at low speed, then 2 young Asian males step out of car.

fallguy:

Spoke to another driver last who hit a car on the same road doing the same thing. 2 cars going slow first one turns at the last min, second
car stops hoping the truck behind hits them but at low speed, then 2 young Asian males step out of car.

uuuhhhhh ooooooooooh :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: wasnt a nissan micra was it :question: did they put in a claim for compo for everything under the sun including compo for the family cat :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

fallguy:

Then you tell them that you stole this truck, don’t have insurance or even a licence…I bet the look on their faces would be priceless :smiley: