Beverly and Sarah Bell

Is it me,or they seem to everywhere at the moment,photos of them in trucking magazines,has the power gone to their heads,appearing like TV stars.For the unknown,they are Traffic Commisioners,in different parts of the country,and take no prisoners,or suffer fools gladly,make sure,you have a good lawyer before you grovel on your feet to enter their office of doom.
Sarah has a pet hate for mobile phone users while driving,and will take your vocational licence away,without losing sleep over the matter.
I will make sure the strap is fully fastened,on my cycle helmet,in case i receive 3 points.
Can anyone correct me if i am wrong,was one of them to do with the demise of Thorntons,a tidy looking fridge fleet with Scania`s.And the finish of Brian Rayner at Frome,among many other operators. :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Can anyone correct me if i am wrong,was one of them to do with the demise of Thorntons,a tidy looking fridge fleet with Scania`s.And the finish of Brian Rayner at Frome,among many other operators. :smiley:

Any company that has ended after a meeting with one of them will be due to the actions of the people running the firm.

Mrs Beverley Bell LLB (Hons) Solicitor, FCILT, FRSA, FSOE, FIRTE
Traffic Commissioner.

I think both women are doing a very difficult job in a very tough world.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … h-Bell.htm

Miss Sarah Bell, BA (Hons) Solicitor
Traffic Commissioner

As above posting`s suggest,could you do her job■■?

toby1234abc:
As above posting`s suggest,could you do her job■■?

I wouldn’t want it, much better having someone who has got some modern real life qualifications rather than the old school tie Army Majors that used to be TC

What is all the fuss about this Pallet trucking boss lady on Dragons Den,she wears 1980`s style shoulder jackets,like the lady in 101 Dalmations.Having a laugh. :smiley:

Wheel nut,was that your post about the Gendarme motor biker taking pallets of fruit home in his car,after French farmers empty foreign fridge trailers,how would he put all that in his bike side panniers? :grimacing:

Coffeeholic:

toby1234abc:

Any company that has ended after a meeting with one of them will be due to the actions of the people running the firm.

I’ll second that, its through their own fault they were closed down, although Brian Rayner comeback in disguise and then went down again.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.262356,-0.944458

Wheel Nut:
Mrs Beverley Bell LLB (Hons) Solicitor, FCILT, FRSA, FSOE, FIRTE
Traffic Commissioner.

I think both women are doing a very difficult job in a very tough world.

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … h-Bell.htm

Miss Sarah Bell, BA (Hons) Solicitor
Traffic Commissioner

Oh i’d disagree. I think they operate in a world where they know their job and many don’t know their own. As such, i’d say they find it very easy. In a way almost like Nick freeman got a nickname as Mr.Loophole, when infact all he did was know the law and his oponents (who should of done) didn’t.
To me it just highlights how ill prepared many operators and drivers actually are. But of course they all know that and don’t want to learn how to ■■■■ eggs from their granny !!! :smiley:

toby1234abc:
What is all the fuss about this Pallet trucking boss lady on Dragons Den,she wears 1980`s style shoulder jackets,like the lady in 101 Dalmations.Having a laugh. :smiley:

Her appearance is an embarrassment to the industry.

Many people say that god is a woman, where transport is concerned , She is!

read it in commercial moter beverley bell is teaming up with highway agency to take action against lorry drivers littering.what punishment will she give loss of licence maybe

andy best:
read it in commercial moter beverley bell is teaming up with highway agency to take action against lorry drivers littering.what punishment will she give loss of licence maybe

What you mean like Skip lorry driver’s who can’t be ar*ed netting/sheeting up ?.

Saw one recently come round a mini island and the 2x2 flag that came off the side smashed on the pavement, numpty :unamused:. Oh well at least there was no one standing there this time :grimacing:

speedyguy:

andy best:

What you mean like Skip lorry driver’s who can’t be ar*ed netting/sheeting up ?.

Saw one recently come round a mini island and the 2x2 flag that came off the side smashed on the pavement, numpty :unamused:. Oh well at least there was no one standing there this time :grimacing:

nop those who chuck rubbish out of cab window ie crisp chocolate wrappers

toby1234abc:
Wheel nut,was that your post about the Gendarme motor biker taking pallets of fruit home in his car,after French farmers empty foreign fridge trailers,how would he put all that in his bike side panniers? :grimacing:

the same way as you would put pallets in a car you prat :wink:

Wheelnut,you have rumbled me now,how did you know i work for Pratts Bannanas,did you see my old lady on ITV`s This Morning,she aint happy with her £31,000 a year benefits,and the 10 kids are giving me a head ache,as they all want new computer games,driving lessons paid for,the latest trainers. :smiley:

I tell you what,im all for them doing thier job and cracking down on littering on the highways.
I think they should get those tossers they arrested last week for rioting and dress them up in bright orange overalls and get them litter picking.
At least wearing orange,i could aim at them with my apple core when i sling it out the window!!! :laughing: :laughing:

As an aside,i wouldnt kick either of them out of bed to be honest.