Better warn your kids

Santa may be a little late this year due to losing some of his sleigh pulling power.

I’ve just ordered some of these after watching a show on The Food Network. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sausage.JPG
That’s Christmas dinner sorted. :wink:

Like I said before you really are an evil [zb] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

360g serves 2 or 3, not in this zb house it doesn’t :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Nor this one. You do know I live alone eh? They’re mine, all mine. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m hoping one comes with a particularly red end to it then I’ll know it’s Rudolf. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Nor this one. You do know I live alone eh? They’re mine, all mine. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m hoping one comes with a particularly red end to it then I’ll know it’s Rudolf. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Avoid the purple end as well! :wink:

bigvern1:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

Avoid the purple end as well! :wink:

Good point, I’ll bear that in mind.

I can report they were very tasty, very festive and I’m going to order some more.

I saw Santa passing by last night and counted off the reindeer, There was Rudolf, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and… Oh oh, :blush: :blush: Still Blitzen’s sacrifice was worth it… burp. :wink:

i had some of those today, very nice! venison steak is worth getting, much like beef but a richer flavour.

charliebear:
i had some of those today, very nice!

So I’m not solely responsible for the demise of Blitzen, good to know. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

charliebear:
venison steak is worth getting, much like beef but a richer flavour.

Indeed, I eat venison quite often, steaks, home made burgers, stews and it’s all good. Very lean and high in protein.

When I was young my family just about lived on venison.It was a lot cheaper than cow or pig meat,how things change.

alamcculloch:
When I was young my family just about lived on venison.It was a lot cheaper than cow or pig meat,how things change.

Tastes better too :wink: :smiley:

No shortage of venison up here and its all free… if you have no objection to a bit of road kill that is :slight_smile:

Nowt wrong with a bit of fresh meat, organic too :wink: :smiley:

bonnie lass:

Brace yourself, the jokes are writing themselves. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

bonnie lass:

Brace yourself, the jokes are writing themselves. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing:

It can be quite dear when a deer crosses the road in front of your car,they are never insured either.

alamcculloch:
It can be quite dear when a deer crosses the road in front of your car,they are never insured either.

Oh deer, that could be so dear indeed too :confused: :laughing: