Bestdriver........

Well done mods. A job well truly done.

No time wasted here for any of you, or any of us with this pointless rubbish.

Yet another proud moment for the mods on here, yeah yeah, we know where the door is, but do you?
Don’t think you do if you let this forum clogging dickfuck carry on making clowns out of all of you with your “forum rules” “pre mod” etc etc…

Welcome to Clownnet. Can the last truck driver to leave turn the light out please.

In the mods defence mate this spunktrumpet has only shown its hand in the last hour or so, you can’t expect (volunteer) mods to sit on here 24/7.

Norfolkinclue1 did you report any of the posts to bring it to our attention … no I thought not :unamused:

Anyway he was being dealt with about 35 minutes after he started posting today and that was before you started this thread.

To be fair to the mods none of them get paid it’s not a job, they do this in any spare time they may have and can’t supervise 24/7 and we’re not children. Well mostly :laughing:

Best thing to do is not to bite or reply. No replies means no fun for whoever is baiting

toonsy:
To be fair to the mods none of them get paid it’s not a job, they do this in any spare time they may have and can’t supervise 24/7 and we’re not children. Well mostly [emoji38]

Best thing to do is not to bite or reply. No replies means no fun for whoever is baiting

Do I even want to know what I missed? And agree for the guys and gals that mod this in their free time they’re darn good, so thanks

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk

What have I missed here? A bit of tasty gossip? :laughing:
Been out.
Come on fill me in…not you btw I’tsJoe. :smiley:

robroy:
Been out.

I’ve been wondering what I missed as well :confused:

You’ve missed nothing. Shhh :laughing:

robroy:
Been out.

A new sock puppet showed up today, dragging old UKvagabont threads up…
The vagrant denies all knowledge or any connection.

Quell surprise.

the nodding donkey:

robroy:
Been out.

Quell surprise.

Ahh right.
…He said, stroking his beard, thoughtfully looking into the distance. :smiley:

the nodding donkey:

Quell surprise.

I am on pre mod so by the sheer act of this to be considered by myself would be dumb. I am not behind, it’s joe, Dr Damon, or anyone else that you think I am. I may have acted up a bit with them I do not deny this, but they were never me. However I really am not looking to blame any of the posters in question who you believed that I was, my own stupidity put me on pre mod and no one else. Simply me myself, I am simply one person. I don’t actually need anyone else ie, sock puppets to fight my corner or to agree with me, I am more than capable of holding my own. Yes some of my posts could be described as trolling but I considered it more fun and banter than a malicious act.

I wonder if the last week or so since the mods cracked down on the more ‘entertaining’ posts and posters, the site has become a bit boring and visitor no’s are down?

the nodding donkey:
I wonder if the last week or so since the mods cracked down on the more ‘entertaining’ posts and posters, the site has become a bit boring and visitor no’s are down?

yeah in the last 7 days the visitor and page view numbers have bombed… oh wait … no they haven’t in fact they are up on the previous 2 weeks , but its holiday season so folks have time on thier hands… but in answer to your “wonder” no just the opposite to be clear… last month we had 50,000 more page views than the same month in 2016- sorry if that doesnt fit your narrative tho… always a party pooper :slight_smile:

Seems the op went off half cocked :laughing: I must have been tucked up in bed when all this happened… bugger.

Rikki-UK:

the nodding donkey:

yeah in the last 7 days the visitor and page view numbers have bombed… oh wait … no they haven’t in fact they are up on the previous 2 weeks , but its holiday season so folks have time on thier hands… but in answer to your “wonder” no just the opposite to be clear… last month we had 50,000 more page views than the same month in 2016- sorry if that doesnt fit your narrative tho… always a party pooper :slight_smile:

No narrative, or agenda here. Just idle musings.

the nodding donkey:

Oh I am sure… I have no doubt many members sit on an evening and worry about wether TruckNet has gained or lost page views , pretty sure in pubs up and down the country its a topic of conversation widely debated, questions may be asked in the house ( if any MP’s actually turn up) but rest assured being a bit nasty to those who have decided to abuse the forum hasn’t hurt us in the least, I do hope that helps you sleep easier tonight and not worry

I think it would be a shame if UKt was doing this, he has started some interesting topics in the past, some controversial ones also.

Course there’s always the double bluff approach but doesn’t bother me either way unless it damages the forum which trolling inevitably does.

Rikki-UK:

the nodding donkey:

Oh I am sure… I have no doubt many members sit on an evening and worry about wether TruckNet has gained or lost page views , pretty sure in pubs up and down the country its a topic of conversation widely debated, questions may be asked in the house ( if any MP’s actually turn up) but rest assured being a bit nasty to those who have decided to abuse the forum hasn’t hurt us in the least, I do hope that helps you sleep easier tonight and not worry

Sarcasm. The lowest form of wit.
Nobody loses sleep about the success of trucknet, apart from the publishers, who rely on the advertising income. And those paid by the publishers.

the nodding donkey:

Rikki-UK:

the nodding donkey:

Nobody loses sleep about the success of trucknet, apart from the publishers, who rely on the advertising income. And those paid by the publishers.

A partial quote only? Here`s the rest of it:

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.”

― Oscar Wilde

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Rikki-UK:

the nodding donkey:

A partial quote only? Here`s the rest of it:

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.”

― Oscar Wilde

file-2.png