Best way into kimbolton with a artic

As above got a drop at 8am in te morning to hopewells on river road kimbolton. Which is the best way in with a artic as im memory serves me correct its all weight restrictions round there any advce cheers

Where are you coming from mate?

Will you be coming off the A14 or coming from A1?

River Road is on the Bicton Industrial Park which is on the old Kimbolton airfield.

They are a good crew at Hopwells.

Give me a bit more detail and I can direct you in.

Be coming down the a1 from boroughbridge mate. Someone says a14 junc 18 by the texaco garage n down to it that way ■■?

That is the best way.

Come off the A14 by the Texaco and head into Spaldwick.

You will see The George Pub on your right and immediately opposite is a left turn (Stow Road) which i think is signposted Stow Longa and Kimbolton.

Turn left here, it can be tight if there are cars in the way, but you can get through.

Carry on to Stow Longa, again it is narrow in places but you can get along there in an artic ok.

As you leave Stow you will come to the go kart track on your left… keep straight on and you will see the industrial estate a little way ahead of you.

River Road is the second of the estate’s road on your left and Hopwells are down there on the left opposite House of Flags.

Hopwells have only got a small yard so I expect they will tip you on River Road.
Its about 3 miles from the Texaco to Hopwells and should take you 10 minutes or so, assuming we don’t have any snow!

If you are going back the same way, retrace your steps back to Spaldwick and turn left at that junction, follow the road round past the Claas combine dealer and you will be able to cross over the A14 using the flyover and rejoin the A14 to go east.

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

thanks for that much appreciated, after that im going to morrisons corby so be up onto a14 that way back many thanks