Best way in

Does anyone have a good route into marston trading estate frome for a artic coming from Bath area

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A36 south towards Warminster, A361 towards Shepton Mallet, then right at roundabout towards Frome, right at Sainsbury onto the estate. Where are you going?

the nodding donkey:
A36 south towards Warminster, A361 towards Shepton Mallet, then right at roundabout towards Frome, right at Sainsbury onto the estate. Where are you going?

That right turn at the roundabout off the A361 is 7.5 t limit I believe.

bald bloke:

the nodding donkey:

Looked on Google maps that right is a weight limit but it is also the hgv route to Radstock but weight limit sign doesn’t say except for access so bit confusing

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bald bloke:

the nodding donkey:

Think the sign says ‘deliveries only’ on that one - it’s the only safe route to the retail park and is the advisory one for deliveries I’ve done there.

tallyman:

bald bloke:

the nodding donkey:

Think the sign says ‘deliveries only’ on that one - it’s the only safe route to the retail park and is the advisory one for deliveries I’ve done there.

Yes you’re correct just got on Google Earth.