Best twat nav for europe

i have about 300/350 at a push to spend on a ■■■■ nav, needs to cover europe. any ideas? im clueless since i aint used one in about 5 years

get a tt520/530 etc and put truck map on an sd card then you will have western europe and uk on it.£150 and cheaper than the tt7000/snooper etc :smiley:

gezt:
get a tt520/530 etc and put truck map on an sd card then you will have western europe and uk on it.£150 and cheaper than the tt7000/snooper etc :smiley:

gogzy:
i have about 300/350 at a push to spend on a [zb] nav, needs to cover europe. any ideas? im clueless since i aint used one in about 5 years

I have a Garmin Nuvi 255 it comes with Europe and Eastern Europe as standard and for around £100 you won’t get better IMHO.

gezt:

Not just western europe, I used my truck map in Bulgaria earlier this year, it was great.

I just bought a navigon max from Halfords, after yet another Tom Tom crashed (2 in 2 years.) I went to Hungary with it, brill value for 129 quid!

ordered up a snooper s7000, now just gotta go by a paper map lol