Best tv/aerial combination?

never really bothered with anything in the cab but now doing the odd night out (which often can be a long time when you arrive on a site at 4.30 and they’ve all cleared off while 8 the next morning) so think i’ll rig it up with a decent setup, any sugestions on aerials, bare in mind it’s my cab so i can fix something extenal if thats the way to go?
previously tried a laptop with digi stick but it was very hit n miss depending on what area you were parked in, sometimes twenty channels, sometimes nothin at all, but don’t know if thats changed now all tv is digital?

I use an 8 inch lcd tv that has freeveiw and analoge on it you pipe a dvd through it aswell cost 180 from night owl in month I’ve had it its been fine for me didgi is still a bit hit an miss depending where you are but it better than it used to be I’m have something like a status areial fitted to the top of the cab this has a good booster on the areial so should I’m prove both didgi and analoge tv at the moment the external antena is running through a magic wan powered areial and this work in most places

I’ve tried a few, but now I’ve got one of those caravan aerials with a booster, its mounted on the back of the cab, the reception is fantastic. :smiley:

Big Joe:
I’ve tried a few, but now I’ve got one of those caravan aerials with a booster, its mounted on the back of the cab, the reception is fantastic. :smiley:

I’ve got one of these as well(Glomex,expensive(£80)),but well worth it. I have it coupled to a 6.5in l.c.d.