Best to the worst

Hello all i was sat here thinking about class 1 jobs ive done over the years and thought.What have been the best job i really should have still be there and the worst job,thank god i left lol

My best as to be kndl normanton many other drivers hated it for some reason but looking back it was a good steady away job

And for the worst it has to be UPS complete dog turd of a job imo,was only with agency thank god but what an hell hole

What as it been for you over the years…be interesting to see others ?

Best job was Cert-Octavian long before Culina ruined it, and worst was either Bibby’s on the Costcutter contract, or PCL doing Arla. Didn’t manage a month between either of them

Best was when I worked driving for local council 2:30pm was a late finish and 2 days a week 12pm Also still had bank holidays off and got to get out the cab and work :smiley:
Worst was chilled /frozen food deliveries for that North Dorset based company who’s name rhymes with what they were :wink:

Best one was an agency gig driving a 7.5t all over the country delivering expensive Chinese tat. I was my own boss, I called the customers to arrange delivery times. Got plenty of tips to delivering items to the customers customers if you get what I mean. You had to run a small business to buy from them. The office didn’t have a clue so left me to deal with it all. Got £30 for driving an extra mile to deliver a wooden chest to a customers house, got £50 for waiting 2 hours for a women to return from a funeral. She was a high flying insurance broker based in the City doing insurance for F1 teams! It was great, got to go to some very nice places. Went to one place where the guy had over 5 big American pickup’s and a Aston Martin! Plus it was all hourly pay as I was on agency!

Best class one job I’ve ever had was Premier Logistics at Thatcham, the money let it down though… :cry:

Best…Events and exhibitions, all over Europe with loads of time off for sightseeing etc.
Worst…Nightfreight multidrops.