best route

mundells welwyn garden city al7 1ft to gap road wimbledon,
40 ft bender 20 ton . :slight_smile:

There isn’t a best way, there’s a direct’ish way, but if you hit it at the wrong time…well you know the score with that :cry:

I would come straight down the A1, right onto the North Circular, over the river onto the South Circular and then into Wimbledon, or take the M25 anti clockwise round to the A3 and come back in, all depends what time of day and how I was feeling :wink:

M25 and A3 is a good option despite being longer coz it’s motorway and dual carriageway most of the way. Going through the centre of London and across the Thames is crappy at the best of times. It’s the route I’d be taking.

I’ve always been a fan of longer routes if it means keeping the truck moving on safer and easier roads.

cheers for that, leaving 8 am so gonna be a tad slow gettin to kew bridge then. :unamused:

kin brill, just had erith and sittinbourne added, but wimbledon before 2pm.
looks like erith to wimbledon then down to sittingbourne, bloody arse about face route agin, :unamused:

You got two choices then, clockwise M25 and up the A3 or through Croydon and up through Mitcham

Watch your bridges if you take the South Circular, especially if you’re in anything over 15 foot.