Best Route

Best route to Flint from wallsall in an artic please. Taking into account i will be doing this route @2am in the morning Thanks in advance. :smiley:

LOOPY LOU:
Best route to Flint from wallsall in an artic please. Taking into account i will be doing this route @2am in the morning Thanks in advance. :smiley:

If you’re not frightened of exceeding the 40mph limits head up to Wrexham, then A525 over to Whitchurch then follow the A41 down to the M54. Otherwise jump on the M56 then M6.

M54 to jcn 3 A41 upto Chester then follow the A55. :wink:

Seeing as you’ve posted this on a forum,your bound to get 10 different people telling you 10 different ways each saying that theirs is the best way. :wink:

But believe me, MINE is the best :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

If there is a group of drivers standing about I’ll never ask the best way to get anywhere.

I have to agree with bike monkey whereabouts in flint are you going?

smiler:
I have to agree with bike monkey whereabouts in flint are you going?

Headland Foods :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you been there before im sure its on the castle ind est

Good god…

A55 to Chester roundabout - A483 down past Oswestry - A5 round Shrewsbury towards Telford - M54 - M6 and your there…

At that time in the morning there is not problems with any traffic or Plod…

On the A483 @ Nesscliffe there is a great 24 hour Jet station that has plenty of parking and hot tea and coffee.

Sorry… going ahead of myself… everything but in reverse…but the Jet station is on the other side of the road…

Cheers everyone think ill go with pauls up A5 etc