Best route to Wimbledon

Hi all.
I have to go to the Wimbledon tennis place on Monday to drop some forklifts for use in the dismantling. I will be coming up from Exeter so will most likely go a303, M3, M25 then I was thinking a3 into Wimbledon. Is this my best option or do any of you lovely people have a better suggestion. I want to get there for about 08:00 and I will be in an 14 foot high artic.
Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ignore me :smiley:

A303, M3, M25 to J10 then A3 North Bound into London. Mind the speed cameras.

The Houses start at the first underpass, This is the Ace of Spades. You will pass a big tower on the left at Tolworth, then through the underpass at New Malden, large B&Q on the left and a large Tesco on the right. Mind the speed cameras and keep it to 50 all the way in. You will come to a set of lights, bear right up the hill past Asda on the right, through the lights, mind the camera on the left and get in the left hand lane. On to the roundabout which is called Tibbet’s Corner. Go round it and follow the A219 to Wimbledon.

Follow this down until you come to the roundabout at Church Road and turn left down here. It is tight and take your time and be patient with all the yummy mums in their 4x4’s taking the kids to school but it is a bus route so you will get down there. You will come to a small roundabout, take as much of the road as you need and turn left down the hill. Mind all the bells on the pavements etc.

The All England club is on the left. There will be loads of trucks all doing the same thing and loads of blokes wearing Hi Vis with radios telling you where to go.

Don’t suppose you have a gate number do you?

Google it and do a bit of street view but it is round the corner from me so I know my way round there.

Thank you Einstein. No gate number as yet but hopefully get one later.

trubster:
EDIT: Ignore me :smiley:

Don’t we always :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Practice, practice and more practice. :wink:
Regards. John.

Whatever you do Do Not go via Hammersmith …the flyover is shut both nights of the weekend until at least 5am. So chaos will ensue for hours in the area.

Andy Murray is the man to ask for the best route out.

eagerbeaver:
Andy Murray is the man to ask for the best route out.

I know…■■■■.