Best route to cyprus

Going cyprus monday fridge loading from kent

Not off to Bulgaria now then ?

Not on bald bloke

yeah thats easy !!!

take the M25 clockwise then onto the M11 northbound into stanstead airport. onto the 12.15 to niccosia, chuck the fridge in as hand luggage… job done :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

North or South? North you go via Turkey. South used to be Reggio Calabria .

If you’re going to the South, there’s a ferry from Piraeus in Greece to Limmasol, operated by Salamis Lines.

Italy to Patras ,and another ferry to Cyprus ? If you search around you can get a ferry from Italy to North and south…

Arent you leaving it a bit late for route planning etc if you loading in three days time? :confused:

As has already been said, if you are going to Northern Cyprus then you will need to get a ferry from southern Turkey. Alternatively, There used to be an accompanied freight service out of Southampton to Limassol, took two weeks I think.

Try this lot…ferries.info/ or Grimaldi lines from Southern Italy.

Surely the route taken would have defined the price quoted for the job in the first place??

In a thread last week you worked for a local firm in Wakefield doing local runs in a curtainsider. :unamused:

PremiumTrucker:
In a thread last week you worked for a local firm in Wakefield doing local runs in a curtainsider. :unamused:

Some people do a run for one bloke, Then a run for another bloke. Just a bit here and there.
Not everyone works for an hourly rate at a supermarket.

PremiumTrucker:

Have you not heard a weeks a long time in transport :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Doing in for a american firm based in kent

McDonald?

bullitt:
if you are going to Northern Cyprus

Hope he aint got a load of bullets :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No nikos transport Manchester

harry:
McDonalds?

brilliant harry! made me laugh out loud!

wakey trucker:
No nikos transport Manchester

That’s not an American firm based in kent.

Manchester removals firm doing fridge work ?

All I got an email and to get down kent asap. Mr singh said it is an asap load

wakey trucker:
All I got an email and to get down kent asap. Mr singh said it is an asap load

But Mr Singh hasn’t worked out how you are actually going to get there then? :confused: (Cyprus that is, not kent!! :laughing: )