Best route to bulgaria

Hi ,

Best routes please to bulgaria via italy or not

Thanks

in what?

I’d go through Germany, Austria, Hungary, Serbia, and then in to Bulgaria, although with Serbia not yet being in the EU Club, you’ll
have Customs to complete in order to transit the country. It’s possible to avoid Serbia by going through Romania, but that’s hard work!
Whether you chose to take the Italian or Austria/Hungary/Serbia route, both are gonna cost.

limeyphil:
in what?

Unit only no doubt.

Id avoid Serbia and go Hungary, Romania, BG just be aware leaving Hungary they seem to want to make sure you dont leave with any euros or Forints. Ive been stopped twice once for having lights on, the other time for having them off. Neither time did they get anything off me the grabbing ■■■■■■■■■ Get your vignette once in Romania on the border then dont stop till BG :slight_smile:

Where in Bulgaria are you going? it’s quite a large country.

Bobtailvw:
Id avoid Serbia and go Hungary, Romania, BG just be aware leaving Hungary they seem to want to make sure you dont leave with any euros or Forints. Ive been stopped twice once for having lights on, the other time for having them off. Neither time did they get anything off me the grabbing [zb]. Get your vignette once in Romania on the border then dont stop till BG :slight_smile:

The other fine is not using ferry mode across the Danube. :laughing:

It could be Sofia,Varna or Bourgas?

Ancona to Greece then into Bulgaria.

Germany, poland, Ukraine, then catch a ferry to varna.
I don’t know why, But it looks like a nice route. :smiley:

rollingstone:
Ancona to Greece then into Bulgaria.

once again, pointless