Best RDC

Because everyone is miserable and sick of their pathethic little lives that exist between bays 1-5 .
:laughing:

wow, i thought it was bad over in melbourne, worst one we have is a ten minute tip and then 3 hour wait for paperwork, looks like thats f–k all really compared to some of the UK ones…

Whats wrong with dropping 6ft off the bay than on it?

It wont delay you more than a few minutes as someone will come and shunt it on to the bay straight away and tipping external trailers is higher priority than internal trailers so I doubt you will ever be waiting more than an hour to be tipped at Walkers leicester.

Loading out bound is another matter as if you just arrive out the blue and your load is not yet in the marshalling lanes it will probably not be waiting inside the warehouse yet and will need to be picked which can take a while if busy.

Some more savy drivers (Macfarlane, Widdowsons mostly) now call ahead to the gate house to let them know when you will be arriving so the load can be ready to be loaded when you arrive, if this is the case you can expect to be in and out within an hour.

This is a lot different from say the Tesco where I used to work which would treat all non-Tesco drivers as low priority unless we really needed the stock and you could be waiting for god knows how long till someone can be bothered to tip you.

Whats wrong with dropping 6ft off the bay than on it?

who said there was :question:
Maybe I wasn’t savy enough.
topic is best rdc and I gave yours as an example :bulb: