best rates in Britain

Where is best rate payers for reefer and curtainside work in the UK then?
I have established that Scottish rates are terrible.
Any help would be appreciated.

You really think I’ll tell you about my best paying jobs ?

coiler:

Go on don’t be mean,also give him a phone number so he can talk to the company direct :smiley:

xichrisxi:

coiler:

Go on don’t be mean,also give him a phone number so he can talk to the company direct :smiley:

…and also what you are earning PPM etc just so as he can “adjust” his prices accordingly!! :laughing: :wink:

Ok, I’ll tell you but you’ve got to keep it a secret.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

thats why we also told you the rate from Scotland are crap, so we can keep all the good stuff for ourselves :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

As an owner driver since 1989 I still possess I a little hope and naivety !
Presently on bulk haulage. If I could point others to the better suppliers I would, thus starving the lower rate accepting hauliers of new blood.
Told you I was naive and hopeful .
Things recently not great in bulk, hence no guidance but on here looking for inspiration !?

bullitt:

xichrisxi:

coiler:

…and also what you are earning PPM etc just so as he can “adjust” his prices accordingly!! :laughing: :wink:

70ppm one way charged from collect only

That good?

For a small van its upper end

alix776:
For a small van its upper end

3 years ago I was getting 80 pplm for my small van from a company in Nairn …

Try getting it now as a subby if the work is direct may be to many willing to run for 45 -50ppm because that’s what the big boys pay. And usually now they want atleast 60days

I guess ill stick to my humble £140ppm then. Thanks for your help fella’s

£140 pm, not bad, who’s that with? Doing what?

I hope its £1.40 for a small van.
Maritime pay £1.32 for traction then you have to pay £90.00 per week for a trailer how quickly you can go bust :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
why do people bother
Rich