Best place to tip/load

the best places to tip or load are generally small family firms.
however the best large outfit i’ve ever found in the uk, is the royal mail depot near whitwood truck stop.
gruber logistics in italy are prety bad, but they’re 10 times better than most uk firms.

what can we do? if anything? to get uk firms to operate like the royal mail?

i find the best place to tip is the adress on the delivery note :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

Pan Fish Bergen

Anywhere outside UK :sunglasses:

Asda is one of them, @ least you’re allowed to sit in your cab… :smiley:

I like Lidls, you can turn up anytime when they’re open and you can get on a bay straight away and you get tipped straight away, ok you’ve got to tip yourself but it’s no big deal is it.

could care less whether there fast/slow,good bad,ignorant/nice,as long as i can get in my bunk and crash out while its being loaded/tipped thats good enough for me
my vote today goes to unilever, cannock,3 hrs to live load me,3 hours kip in the bunk :smiley:

B&Q are pretty good, hardly any waiting around and they side tip which is good for me as we have to strap everything now.

Like builders merchants are generally pretty good aswell.

ady1:
could care less whether there fast/slow,good bad,ignorant/nice,as long as i can get in my bunk and crash out while its being loaded/tipped thats good enough for me
my vote today goes to unilever, cannock,3 hrs to live load me,3 hours kip in the bunk :smiley:

Otherwise what’s the point of having the bunk if you can’t use it… :smiley:

i used to deliver to a jewish firm who imported religious books in the north east. quick to tip you polite and friendly always and i mean always got a cup of tea. oh and a thankyou for opening the curtains driver so i can take off my load followed by a nice crisp £20 note in your hand for being helpful :sunglasses: . just how every drop should be :open_mouth:

Any place that does not check what you have delivered before signing the delivery note. :wink:

There’s a few for me

Tips
R/b @ boroughbridge
Henry diaper @ knowsley
Sharp @ llay
Kellogs @ trafford park
Howard smith paper @ northampton

Loads
Iffor Williams trailers @ crowen
Knauf @ st helens
kodak @ morley

RIPPER:
Anywhere outside UK :sunglasses:

Racist :question: :grimacing:

Saaamon:
B&Q are pretty good, hardly any waiting around and they side tip which is good for me as we have to strap everything now.

Like builders merchants are generally pretty good aswell.

You are right.Delivered Timbers a few Time to B&Q sites.In and out as fast as i could un-sheed and sheed

bald bloke:
I like Lidls, you can turn up anytime when they’re open and you can get on a bay straight away and you get tipped straight away, ok you’ve got to tip yourself but it’s no big deal is it.

You ain’t been to the ambient side of the one in Enfield then.

It’s a joke there believe me…

DSV Waddixveen NL has to be one of the best that I deliver to, where as DSV at the L.A.R Menen has to be one of the worst :smiley:
best collection Orange Box Penulta

The worst tip I had during my winter stint in the UK was Accrol paper in Blackburn. I had a huge ‘disagreement’ with one of the Asian over lords of the place who double parked his car next to my truck that was in the queue waiting to tip and then told me that I was blocking the road as its his own private road so he can park where he wants…wrong.

One suprisingly fast tip was the new M&S DC at Bradford. When I arrived at 6am and was informed that I’d have to wait in the drivers room, I had all sorts of ideas of just how bad it was going to be, only to be handed my paperwork back in less than 30 minutes. The only problem was that they rejected one pallets so I ended up sitting there for a further three hours (in my cab) for them to change their mind and take it off anyway.

BARGAIN BOOZLE(CREWE)

yep bargain booze crewe is ■■■■ hot ,once tipped seabrooks crisps at tesco livingstone in and out in 45 min lol :smiley:

Best tip ever for me

I loaded animal feed in the South of France for a company in North Wales (middle of no where)

When I got there late afternoon its was a small farmhouse with a barn- the guy got one pallet off and the forklift ran out of Calor gas and he had no full ones

It was a 30 odd mile drive round trip for him to get a replacement bottle and my time was up in 30 minutes, so we agreed to leave it to the morning.

The lad and his Missus made up the spare room, I ate with them a cracking dinner then me and the lad got driven to the pub where i didnt buy a pint all night, I dont clearly remember what time we left the pub, but woke up in their spare room, went down stairs to be confronted by a full breakfast- once my head had cleared i went to the wagon which had been tipped all curtains done up- as there was no signal for the computer they let me use their phone to call the office and as I left they handed me £20 for “mucking me about” ( which I refused BTW)

If Carlseberg made Tips… great people great attitude and generous to a fault