Best place in the uk for driving work

I live in sunny wales,trying to get a decent job here is like rocking horse ■■■■■■

So I’m quitting.so where’s the best place.

Cheers

A sort of triangle between Birmingham, Leicester and Northampton I’d say.

Any of the docks if you can remove your brain and do boxes!

Thanks for the reply’s I was thinking west midlands area.

Yeah I’ve heard the West Midlands is a relative sweet spot, I suppose it’s due to it’s centralised “hub” location.

Though if Brexit ever comes off I think the Box jockeys and unaccompanied trailer pick ups will be in BIG demand!

So move to Birmingham now and then Felixstowe in a couple of years :laughing:

I left N. Wales for same reason. Came to Kent because of family here, I found work straight away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anywhere on the M62 corridor is good too.

Avonmouth?

Beau Nydel:

A lot of the stuff you put in your house come in them boxes ,deliverd by brainless jockeys

Seems plenty of work on the east London Essex borders area but you have to factor in quite high housing costs.

Beau Nydel:

And what makes you so superior?

D.I.R.F.T site at jct 18 M1 is decent enough with massive expansion currently going on.

Box jockey:

Beau Nydel:

And what makes you so superior?

Don’t think they meant you had to be stupid to do it, just that it is so mind-numbingly boring with all the waiting around.

West Mids (in general not just Bham) - you will find work quite easily IMHO but the majority of it will not match the wages of the aforementioned triangle between Northampton, Leics, and Birmingham.

This is the sweet spot for wages I think.

Avonmouth probably coming close as well.

Enfield and Hertfordshire have plenty of work

alans123:
I live in sunny wales,trying to get a decent job here is like rocking horse [zb].

So I’m quitting.so where’s the best place.

Cheers

You don’t say where north or south, if you are within easy reach of Avonmouth then you can take you’re pick.