Best New-Guy/Girl Wind-Up

As the title suggests, really.

I remember on my first Euro trip (double manning to Schipol) went to change some money on the boat, and my “mate” telling me to “Make sure you get Dutch Euro’s”. Git :smiling_imp:

Although I must confess that I used it myself, a few years later on another newbie!

Some of the wind ups I have seen are…

Shrinkwrapped inside cab.

Pee on the floor see if you can get them to dip in and taste for anti freeze,
P.S. you need to pee near the vehicles radiator for this wheeze to work.

Have you got a ticket for the woolwich ferry ?

Me being driven around a petrol station whilst asleep on the pull down bit at the front
on a Scania.

Me delivering with a walking floor trailer and getting someone to say pallets go/ pallets stop
whilst using the remote in my pocket.

Throwing stale bread on someones cab roof, for an early morning call.

Hiding kippers in a enemies cab… :sunglasses:

Endless acts of sabotage just to see how long it takes the cocky little sod to get going.
While we had coffee and laughed…I know not very helpfull…

But funny cheers

oatcake1967:
Me being driven around a petrol station whilst asleep on the pull down bit at the front
on a Scania.

Blimey, why and how did you manage to sleep on the “pull down bit at the front on a Scania” and how did you stay sleeping while this was happening? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

EastAnglianTrucker:

oatcake1967:
on a Scania.

Blimey, why and how did you manage to sleep on the “pull down bit at the front on a Scania” and how did you stay sleeping while this was happening? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I was very tired and put cardboard on the step but the heat of Greece and a few glasses
of wine might have helped a bit.

a few years back the eec considerd a ban on hgv drivers with glasses due to the nonexistant problem of them falling off our faces.I MANAGED TO CONVINCE A FEW COLLEAGUES THAT NEXT MONTH WE WERE ALL HAVING PERSCRIPTION WINDSCREENS FITTED.Then when we had the eec working time directive i told some we were converting to metric hours,100 minutes to the hour,so you had to now work 1hr 40mins imperial to get 1 hrs metric pay at our old rate

oatcake1967:
Me delivering with a walking floor trailer and getting someone to say pallets go/pallets stop whilst using the remote in my pocket.

Ha ha ha ha!!

I once sent my mate a text in German saying hello how are you, what are you doing? he wrote back saying couldnt understand text, its foreign, i wrote back in german again saying thats cos im in Germany.
He wrote back saying its done it again, i rang him and told him its cos im in Germany. Whatever country your in it sends texts in that language.
He said, ah, i didnt know that… i said no you wouldnt, cos i just made it up.
He said something about c u next tuesday and then put the phone down.
i still rib him about it now… :stuck_out_tongue:

Traffic office wind up when I worked at a certain place in 'Uddersfield.

The day: April 1st
The time: Mid morning around 10am.
The victim: Our Guv’nor the TM.
The prankster: Big Andy fellow operative.

The day started as usual, with all of the drivers gone, we settled down to the daily grind of planning, admin etc, and all of a sudden, Andy goes into the Guv’nors office with a phone number on a piece of paper, and told him to ring it urgently as one of our drivers had been a bit lippy with a customer. He told the Guv’nor that he had to ask for a Mr.C Lion. (You’re already ahead of me aren’t you?)

Guv’nor who was ■■■■■■ off, rang the number which turned out to be Chester Zoo… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Enter one irate Guv’nor after nearly ripping the door of it’s hinges, and we in the office crying real tears of laughter as he called us every zb zb zb zb zb. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

We have a saturday girl at work, who normally works in admin or something. She quite nice, but sometimes is abit simple/trusting/gullable.

There was a pump connector for a caravan under the counter, she asked what it was. I told her it was a wireless lump connector, you plugged that into the caravan and it trasfered water from the aquaroll to the caravan. It was only when she went to ask for a price ticket for it and said what she had been told it was she realised.
She also couldnt understand how when a car indicated, the caravan did the same :unamused:

My mate once said to me cats eyes are amazing,they turn on and off for cars and only at night.

Thats when I suggested he turn the lights on and off.

Or indeed off then on again…