Best mobile network?

Looking for some opinions on this. Been with Vodafone for years but the coverage is getting terrible! Sick of parking up and having no internet! Have rung them and they have asked me to report every incident when I have no 3G. Should keep me busy! What does everyone else use/ recommend?

They’re all crap…! :smiley:

o2 imo wee bit more expensive though.

rgt1973:
Looking for some opinions on this. Been with Vodafone for years but the coverage is getting terrible! Sick of parking up and having no internet! Have rung them and they have asked me to report every incident when I have no 3G. Should keep me busy! What does everyone else use/ recommend?

My vodafone contract is next month and like you i have found internet to hit and miss and now they want more money for 4g.
I borrowed a samsung s3 on three and it would connect faster and would connect when vf would not.
So for me it may be three.

i have just given notice to Vodafone i am on o2 now and its alot better, on vodafone most of the a42 a 50 a63 alot on the a1 and alot of other places where crap for 3g

I’ve tried a few networks, the only decent coverage I’ve experienced is O2 so I’ve been with them for a number of years now.

I’m on the “one deal” with 3 never had a problem unless parked up in the back and beyond of somewhere. Unlimited internet too!

I’ve just gone onto ee seems ok but they are doing a deal for European.
Pay £5 a month on top of my tariff and all my minuets and texts are free.
So for me it’s a no brainier.

miked:
o2 imo wee bit more expensive though.

+1. Don’t use the orange T combo - quite useless.

I am T mobile on my works phone, very rare I can’t tether it to my lap top and not get a good high speed signal, we get all calls free and unlimited internet and txt for £41 a month, now I know that’s on a business rate don’t know if they do it for private contracts or not :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Giff Gaff for cheap no frills service.

I’m on three for my ipad and there’s very few places I can’t get a good signal.

3 for up and down country, unless off beaten track. I also use a vodafone for work as its about only network that works in woods.

Apparently vodafone is network that the emergency services use…according to sales bloke!

Been with 3 a couple of years now, never had a problem getting a 3G signal, used to be with Vodafone but found them crap tbh

Virgin are selling sim only deals for £15 a month. Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited data.30 day rolling contract.

terratology:
I’m on three for my ipad and there’s very few places I can’t get a good signal.

Yea absolutely brilliant on the I pad on 3, phone is on orange and has been for years and it’s rubbish and getting worse,I’ll be changing my phone over to three in June.

i think 3 mobile is the best im on the one plan and can use my phone as a wifi router so i can use my ipad online for free!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Why not get one of those Caterpillar durable smartphones they have dual SIM so you can have 2 networks and never be without service.

I’m on EE and I’ve never been without signal

Any advice on what to use in Europe!

Used 02 for 9 years since switching from no-range , never had any problem except bits of A66 around ■■■■■■■ and a few parts of the West Highlands of Scotland - great provider and there are some good deals around