Best Mobile in Europe

Hi All,

Anyone have any good ideas as to the cheapest mobile company to receive free calls, I know Orange charge £5.35 extra and
O2 £10.00 extra , I did join up to Max roam which in the start it was free to incoming calls but now they have changed and are now charging 07p per min.

Any ideas out there !!

Thank you :smiley:

Vodafone passport, 75p to recieve a call up to 1 hour long. Ok if you only get a call or 2 a day but if its constantly ringing then its no good. need to deactivate your answerphone as well with this as it will charge you when it goes to answerphone.

skids:
Vodafone passport, 75p to recieve a call up to 1 hour long. Ok if you only get a call or 2 a day but if its constantly ringing then its no good. need to deactivate your answerphone as well with this as it will charge you when it goes to answerphone.

this

I used to use orange was about £10 a month or so and 1000 mins free incoming calls but dont phone out lol

Yes I work out in Europe all the time so to get a mobile free to receive calls, it is an up hill battle !!

What about using the Internet for voice calls, something like Skype or even a messenger type program where you can talk, depends on how you wish to use it thou, not ideal for quick calls to the boss or whatso ever :frowning:

There was that mobile operator from Liechtenstein that you could receive free calls all around Europe. I don’t remember the name, but I know many Polish guys are using that (or used to use it). You could buy it on-line…

PinkLadyTrucker:
What about using the Internet for voice calls, something like Skype or even a messenger type program where you can talk, depends on how you wish to use it thou, not ideal for quick calls to the boss or whatso ever :frowning:

Need a good internet signal, few and far between outside cities.