Best Mobile in Europe

Hi All,

As all my driving is in Europe which is the cheapest company to receive calls FREE !!
I do no that O2 charge £10.00 extra and vodafone pasport .75p confection charge and then free for and hour, and now orange £5.35 extra per month for free to receive, has anyone got any good ideas or no the best one !!

Also internet dongle for internet in Europe, I would be very great-full of any ideas or company’s that you know !!

Thank You

Rob… :unamused: :unamused:

As for your internet question i have DATA SIM cards for France,Belgium,Holland and Germany they are all pay as you go. I use a unlocked USB dongle and swap SIM cards as per country . I dont think there is a Europe wide SIM card out there , but i stand to be corrected .

Hi, I have a sim card from maxroam, that i got from Ryanair, it allows you to receive calls free in over 200 countries world wide, just google maxroam.

Sapper

I’ve got one from Lebara mobile.

Used it all over the world and it’s pretty cheap. When I went to India on business a year or so ago I put £25 credit on, used the phone every day and still had £3 left when I came back 2 weeks later. On a holiday to Spain I think I put £30 on and still had over half of it left when I came back.

You can pick them up from Tesco checkouts, or WHSmith, you can top them up there too.

rob.jonesno1:
75p confection charge and then free for and hour

Thats a sweet deal :laughing:

peirre:

rob.jonesno1:
75p confection charge and then free for and hour

Thats a sweet deal :laughing:

You dont phone 1 Hour with your Office but you may have to phone 10 Times a Day for Loading address during quiet Periode. Thats £7,50 then