Best job in Driving?

Guys/Gals,

What is the Holy Grail for you? The one driving job you could do for ever, money related or the just down right hassle-free and enjoyable? :sunglasses: Euro jaunts, Petrol Tankers, Self employed (in theory)?

For me, I just follow the guaranteed money, I irritate Hoyer in Huddersfield every other week trying to get on their Petrol Tanker contract. Now they are on some wonga! :open_mouth:

touring

nuff said really

driving home :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

For me it is a manual LHD XF to myself doing European and maybe beyond, preferably on fridges or tours. Wage wise I’m not greedy, the more the better of course, but, a fair wage would suffice.

My career has not been very mixed in terms of doing different HGV/LGV jobs but I was ‘settled’ doing the steel deliveries for 16 years until the back gave out.

After getting the chance to do LGV driver training for a couple of years I can honestly say that is what I like doing best if I ever get the chance again

Driving a hearse…one drop no return load

I always wanted to drive the book bus :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Driving my truck form Monday to Friday preferably a Scania Longline away all week with a nice air operated curtainside trailer dont mind the hours I have to do…OH but just one thing driving all week is all I have to do no loads OH NO no RDC sphincters no TM,s telling me its ok to do 18 hours a day as the new eu directive says so.

Just driving and sleeping :slight_smile:.

Thankfully I’m doing my dream job. R500 Topline, riding round Europe seeing the sights, from the Greek islands in the south to Norway and Sweden in the north working for an absolutely brilliant friendly company.

I already have it im The Stig :smiley:

skips. nice dinky truck and no handball :slight_smile: or concrete lorries or tippers. can you tell im fed up of ikea home delivery :question: