Best app/ site for theory test

sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the general consensus regarding the best website or app for the theory test? thanks

These helped me brilliantly, as far as I remember they were both chargeable but well worth the money

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I’m using several:

lgvtheory.co.uk/ - good for driving theory and CPC

safedrivingforlife.info/ - good for hazard perception and road signs

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/ - good all-round, but requires TWO seperate purchases (one for theory/hazard, and one for CPC).

Check out the link for the free 1000+ Qs contained within the link in my signature below :bulb:

Hi, this is my first post for what its worth, but based on me getting 94 percent for the theory test
last Wednesday I think it was very good for free, about 1000 questions in all. There are numerous free sites for HP but they only give you a couple of clips each. I looked at youtube to get an idea whats required for HP I got 82 percent for hazard percection, could have been more but 2 clips
did not score as I clicked once to often on one and snafu’d on the other.
I’m 62 and raring to go with the opportunities out there but holding back for moment on training till they decide about changes definatively.
I think we should know defo in January 2022?
Regards Chris.

Chrisso1959:
Hi, this is my first post for what its worth, but based on me getting 94 percent for the theory test
last Wednesday I think it was very good for free, about 1000 questions in all. There are numerous free sites for HP but they only give you a couple of clips each. I looked at youtube to get an idea whats required for HP I got 82 percent for hazard percection, could have been more but 2 clips
did not score as I clicked once to often on one and snafu’d on the other.
I’m 62 and raring to go with the opportunities out there but holding back for moment on training till they decide about changes definatively.
I think we should know defo in January 2022?
Regards Chris.

mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle

LGV test changes SHOULD be this year !!

As you are my age then I assume you have a pre 1997 licence which has LGV C1 on it so you can do the 35 hours driver cpc whilst you wait to do the practical training :bulb:
You can get a digicard with a car licence so that is another thing you can get in advance :bulb:

Thanks for update ROG that sounds great if its very soon to change and yes your right 1976
is when I passed my test so have every category going appart from my C and C+E which is provisional now. As you suggested I have already got my tacho card and looking to
get CPC done whilst I have chance. I have contacted an online company vr-services.co.uk
twice now but they have not got back to me so I will be looking at who else can provide it online
any suggestions greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Althought it a long time since I drove a 7.5T I thought it would be nice to get behind the wheel again so to speak and drove a 12T Man with a 4 over 4 box, wow that was
quite tricky to start with but I’m glad I did it as I reckon its best to pass in a manual and then its not a shock if you end up asked to drive a maual.
20 hrs needed on rigid,is what was recommended, they will refund 40 pounds of course when I book it.

I did my 35 hours CPC training with easy cpc over 5 days online £250 inclusive of all fees. By the Friday I was sick to death of staring at my laptop all day but glad to get it done. I’m now applying for 7.5t work to get some experience while waiting to do my C or CE test.