Berwick upon tweed parking

Does anyone know if there’s still a truck stop / HGV parking at the docks at Berwick upon tweed, and any details re price/facilities? Google throws up info from years ago, kinda wondering if it’s still available?

Cheers,
Chris.

Still there the showers were very good last time I stayed a few months back.
My mate went on Friday night but didn’t use showers, think it’s still a tenner.

Town is 10 minute max walk away.

OllieNotts:

Town is 10 minute max walk away.

Across the bridge and up the side of a mountain took me a lot longer than ten mins, and the chippy just outside the gate was one of the best I’ve ever found, well it used to be a few years ago.

Or park for free in Ramparts Business Park/Ind Estate - first exit at “Morrisons roundabout” southbound on A1 as you come to Berwick (= first roundabout southbound after Eyemouth). Morrisons = 10 mins walk away. Free bathing in North Sea.

Shug:
Or park for free in Ramparts Business Park/Ind Estate - first exit at “Morrisons roundabout” southbound on A1 as you come to Berwick (= first roundabout southbound after Eyemouth). Morrisons = 10 mins walk away. Free bathing in North Sea.

Morrisons 10 min walk away? Your feet tied together or somthing? :open_mouth: :smiley: the ins estate is on the roundabout where Morrisons is. Plus a nice pub across the road that does great grub.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Shug:

Morrisons 10 min walk away? Your feet tied together or somthing? :open_mouth: :smiley: the ins estate is on the roundabout where Morrisons is. Plus a nice pub across the road that does great grub.

Yeah, I suppose you can do it in 5 mins or even less, depending on where in the estate you’re parked. Myself I like to park down at the bottom - I suppose it takes less than 10 mins even from there - because it’s handier for my bracing dip in the North Sea.

Thanks all, late change of plan and ended up not getting there till this morning anyway. Good to know tho, thanks!