Berwick / Tweedmouth

Nice quiet parking in the Dock (On Dock road ) good showers & toilets ,attendant on until 9 pm who cleans ,£10 inc vat ,fish& chip restaurant with bar next door also Chinese takeaway or real ale pubs over the bridge .

Used to park there when I was on Brit European.
The truck park guy used to watch me back while I reversed on to the dock edge. :open_mouth:
It always looked dodgy with the back axle on the side of the dock with the back end of the trailer and the moffet/kooiap hanging over the edge.
Always made sure I hit the correct gear in the morning. :laughing:

Got a couple of free pints in that boozer opposite the chippy one night, the landlord was getting a load of grief off these 2 young scrotes,.and I put my doorman’s head on to ‘request them to leave the premises’ :wink: with another driver’s help. :smiley:

Watched my back walking back to the truck, didn’t fancy a late night swim. :smiley:

It did look like that boozer had shut down or at least at the min anyway.

There was some pubs advertising sky sports carling magners ect which I avoided :laughing: :wink:

It used to be the place to aim for when running Grangemouth with plastic. There was a good chinese too which was great if you couldnt stop and had to do a bit.

Punchy Dan:
Nice quiet parking in the Dock (On Dock road ) good showers & toilets ,attendant on until 9 pm who cleans ,£10 inc vat ,fish& chip restaurant with bar next door also Chinese takeaway or real ale pubs over the bridge .

That’s you sorted, do the have folk music on the jukebox :laughing:

biggriffin:

Punchy Dan:

That’s you sorted, do the have folk music on the jukebox :laughing:

I was looking for a sky sports bar & Budweiser but I had to settle for real ale peace n quiet ,Johnny cash playing back in the cab :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can park at Morrisons for free. It’s where the A1 reaches the top of the hill and turns left to head to the Scottish border, turn right and then right imediately. Trucks park in the open area with the recycling bins down one side. About a 15 min walk into the town centre.

There used to be a 24hr.cafe at Scremerston.I daresay it’s long gone and I’m showing my age.