Benifits

i am goin through a similar process Wheel Nut but i have appealed & they are payin me until that is heard as they would like a report from my dr ( see family room ) i haw have all of this info have to submit it and they will look again

Wheel Nut:
on appeal. I was called to exam by ATOS healthcare and the scoring system is ridiculous

animal:
i am goin through a similar process Wheel Nut but i have appealed & they are payin me until that is heard

I thought I was the only one !! - got a union backed ESA appeal ongoing right now - same reason - the points scoring system

Wheel Nut:
it matters not that I cannot walk to the end of the hallway without painkillers or a walking stick, the question is, can you walk? can you bend enough to touch your knees? etc

Same problem - can do something but the pain is so much (maybe for days afterwards) that trying to do that something in the first place becomes a stupid thing to do.
The questions only ask - can you do it in the first place and nothing else !!

Joke doesn’t enter into it gentlemen. I was in a wheelchair with both legs in plaster, right arm in plaster and had to keep off my feet for 12 months after a real big accident to let the bones not only mend, but re-attach themselves to the soft tissue which hold them in place. I had some form from the DHSS and had to take it to my consultant, who handed it to his halfwit understudy, the arse-wipe decided to tell them that I was recovering nicely and was back at work!
I didn’t know why my incapacity benefit stopped until I had rung them about 5 times only to be told I didn’t deserve incap as I was now working. The ball-ache trying to sort out a mistake from a bloody doctor who can only speak 2 words of English is pretty spectacular and even after it was resolved, I wasn’t given the money for the 2 months while sorting it and then they cocked it up at the tax office and 2 yrs later I was back- taxed on it, which effectively reduced my only income to 25% below poverty level and slightly less than a Peruvian goat-herder is expected to live on.
You will now understand why I now work for me, not the government at every opportunity.

ps. Same here Rog. Because I can do something, I am entitled to nowt. The problem is that when I do things, the following day I can’t bear to put my feet to the ground, but that counts for F*** all.

the goverment only like to taketh not giveth unless you have arrived on these shores on the back of a lorry and the driver or firm has paid for your stay with the cladenstine fine then the goverment will throw money at you like you have never seen in your life before

cor blimey ive got your soloution first go to tanning booth get the deepest brown tan u can then grow a big beard and put a tea towel on your head youl be entillted too a five bed house 35 k a yr and never av to work :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: