Belgian and the Problem of Snow

Okay folks thought That you might enjoy this little
news report , its been changed over from German into
English worth having a read through ,
Here is the LINK
so HERE can I cheerfully say; is hey folks where are the
SNOW CHAINS & WINTER TYRES :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well im shipping out tomrrow to then onto germany. When i left the yard last time my snow chains were in my side locker so hopefully they are still there. the old man lives in belgium and says its pretty bad so should be fun. Must add that im going out bob tail as well. 480bhp to spinโ€ฆ

Bugger it, I took this week as a weeks holiday and now I am missing all the fun. :cry: :cry:

where you off to over Here roughly , by the way the BAB45
was closed last week for 16hrs between olpe and ludenscheid
the police and THW were outand about towing trucks and giveing fuel and hotdrinks and blankets out to those who needed it,also up on the coast
in Northern Germany the same , have a nice day all you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

im going to hamburg. the route i plan to take will be from asten truck stop up the a67-a3-a2-b224-a43 then the a1 all the way up. gotta get me omlette in asten :smiley:

acceptme:
im going to hamburg. the route i plan to take will be from asten truck stop up the a67-a3-a2-b224-a43 then the a1 all the way up. gotta get me omlette in asten :smiley:

Go via Bad Bentheim and use the Frans op den Bult truckstop just off exit 31 of the A1. Better route, less kilometres in Germany so less maut, and the omelettes there are far better than those in Asten.,

ROAD WORKS around Musterโ€“Osnabrรƒยผck airport area of the A1
plus little ones in between,/// on the 224 is a Shell garge when you head towards Dorsten, This is a good place for a coffe and something to eat
if you are haveing to take a break,

cheers brit pete we r told to fuel up at shells so will prob nip in there then anyways. got till saturday to get to hamburg but gonna get there b4 hand and get a 24 in as well โ€ฆ

brit pete:
ROAD WORKS around Musterโ€“Osnabrรƒยผck airport area of the A1

And 10 separate sets of road works, each of 6 kilometres, between there and Hamburg.

well I did say little ones thatโ€™s how the Germans :smiley: marked them on there
site they use to warn you about roadworks, :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

acceptme:

Go via Bad Bentheim and use the Frans op den Bult truckstop just off exit 31 of the A1. Better route, less kilometres in Germany so less maut, and the omelettes there are far better than those in Asten.,

I totally agree plus they have the best showers. always use it on the way up and back.