Belfast!? Help!?

Hi guys, just started my new job a few weeks ago and been hounding that if they get European I want to go just to say I’ve done it really!! I’m off to Belfast on Tuesday as a little taster, any help or advice would be good! I’m sailing Holyhead to dun leaoghrie, then driving to bElfast for delivery Wednesday morning! Parking advice would be a great help!?

I wouldn’t park at the docks…But some might. Park on one of the retail parks nr M1. Someone may offer better advice. Don’t panic!

Well your on the HSS then, amazing ship. You can’t park in Dun Doodlethingy port anyway. You have to be careful leaving port, trucks aren’t allowed in Dublin from 7am to 7pm so you need to follow signs, where they exist, for the M50. Don’t worry about M50 toll, it’s the bosses problem. Couple of cash/card tolls on the M1. Free parking there though in the two brand new service areas.

At Belfast dock as you come off Mway, head towards ferry, after first lights you will see a bar on your right hand side, you can park overnight on the estate opposite, and they do meals, got Sky Sports etc, or go a bit further on theres a fuel station on left where you can park if early enough, not sure if theres a cafe there or not, but think they do takeaway snacks.