Behind the times ipod

Simon:

Saxon786:
Just one thing I take exception to. A COMMODE a must have compo? Everybody knows that Spectrum rules :sunglasses:

NO NO and thrice NO
The Commodore 64 is The must have computer :laughing: :laughing:

You know nothing, FACT. The Atari ST with half a meg of ram is the computer to have.

I still have my Commodore Vic 20 up in the attic, 5KB of ram, 1 mhz CPU…Lightning fast to of the range computing back in the day…
I remember buying mags with simple programing info, and then spending hours writing programs that made “table tennis” look technical lol.

Back on topic, I never had the ipod, but got an iphone last summer, connected it to my pc and it sorted out itunes for me, then copied all my music library from the pc onto my phone, simple, although it is a bit limited memory wise, so I usually have my laptop running when away in the truck on random play with 83 gigs of music to choose from off my external drive. it is connected to the truck stereo through bluetooth along with my phone, so I can have the music way up loud but still hear my phone if it rings.

gas in ayr:
set up i-tunes account on pc normally pay with credit card about 79p a track i think. Ive got a belkin transmitter thingy. Plugs into ciggy lighter transmits to free frequency on radio and charges i-pod at same time.

That is what I use and it works well.