BEFORE And AFTER

Yes it is me driving in the first photo but not in the second it was loaded for me however it did not Quite make it

DRIVER GOT OUT OK, WAS LOADED WITH LAMBS

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Lucky escape for someone then!

Hi YES he did have a lucky escape the main factor was?that the small clips on the meat rail were not put down correctly to stop the meat on the hooks sliding up and down, if you look closely at the trailer photo you will see no clips on the meat rail,the meat had been taken out by the time of the photograph.
I have not seen the driver for lest 30 years ,not many people [ new about the accident] only us who worked there. i hope he had a good careerer in what ever he did because,he was lucky…and a nice lad as well… in fact they all were.

Just to carry on the story not for embarissment, but for what happened after. when the truck went over, no one knew until after,but they thought the driver was under it, he was nowhere to be seen or found so assumsion was he got throw out, and under the trailer.But that was far from it ,after it had happened a car pulled up the driver got in and went home.