Beer delivery job Northampton

As some of you know,I’m currently working out of Carlsberg in Leeds,on the agency,and I copped an eyeful of an up and coming job,based in Northampton.It’s on the dray side,and will cover an area including,London,Slough,Watford etc.

Now I was talking to a friend of mine,who does the equivalent job out of Tingley RDC,near Leeds,and he tells me they are on £22k for a 42 hour week,overtime,and a quartely bonus of £400.Now that’s not to say that Northampton would be on the same,but until a phone call/interview is made,then you’ll never know.

Oh,and he does about 10 drops per day,on average,split over 2 runs,and he double mans,and unfortunately,they load and unload their own vehicle,but if there’s 2 of you,then it ain’t so bad.But my guess is,you ain’t going to be doing 2 runs,if your base is in Northampton.

If your interested,then ring Danielle Carruthers,on 01604 594000.

The job was advertised internally,but that’s not to say they would/wouldn’t take an outside application.

Ken.

Sounds like dray work …Heavy work . Get that 36 gallon keg off the truck … :open_mouth:

Sounds like dray work …Heavy work . Get that 36 gallon keg off the truck

Ermmm… :laughing:

an up and coming job,based in Northampton.It’s on the dray side,

Ken.

I did a spell on the drays out of John Smiths (Tadcaster) a few years ago. I never found it to be too hard (any heavy stuff was usually going down a la gravity!! :laughing: ) or at worst, rolled along on the flat and then stood up.

So long as you had a good partner (which I did!) the job was a good craic. Many days there was another run if you wanted it which made the wages quite decent (job-hours rate).

Quinny:

Sounds like dray work …Heavy work . Get that 36 gallon keg off the truck

Ermmm… :laughing:

an up and coming job,based in Northampton.It’s on the dray side,

Ken.

I,ve got a coat somewhere …

:laughing:

did 6 years doing the job for John Smiths was trainer at Elland and Tadcaster sites.
:cry:
What u wanna know mate I can bore you silly with info, just ask away

:laughing: